Thursday, September 20, 2012

Our 3rd Child

Well many of you know that we are expecting our third child. This pregnancy has been very different from the others. I usually get morning sickness from until the 12 week mark and then things get better. This time around I have been sick the whole time and I am now at about 20 weeks. My cravings have been totally different as well. It's been hard feeling sick for this long, but we've made it. Travis has been such an amazing father and husband, picking up my slack and doing so much. Because this pregnancy has been so different everyone has been saying that it'll be a girl. Today I had the ultra sound and it was so much fun. The baby was moving a lot, making it hard for the technition to get a good view of arteries and heart valves but she finally got what she was looking for. It was surprising to find out we are having a BOY!!! I laughed when she told me. It made telling everyone the news so much fun because I knew everyone was expecting it to be a girl. The nurse doing my ultra sound was great. The best comment she said was that "He's not being shy at all, there's a good view, and he wants everyone to know that he is definitely a BOY." Tyler and McKay are so excited and happy that its a boy. Travis was shocked and laughed when I told him. I am excited for this little guy to come and can't wait to have him here.

No comments: